Do you have some spare time over the weekends or during the week? We have a range of family and school workshops taking place and are looking for volunteers to help support these.
* Supporting arts, craft or heritage workshops for families
* Assisting with elements of the school workshops guided by our Learning team.
* Helping to set up learning spaces
* Preparing materials in advance of the workshops
* Welcoming visitors, asking visitors to complete feedback forms and keeping a tally of visitors
* Taking photographs
Why get involved?
Gain experience being part of a team promoting and preserving the University of Liverpool’s Museums & Galleries’ collections for present and future generations. Volunteering is a great way to develop skills in formal and informal learning, meet new people and learn about working in cultural heritage and the arts. .
How to get involved?
Sign up to Volunteer Makers and accept this challenge, then email email@example.com with your CV and short paragraph telling us why you would like to volunteer with us.
If you don’t email us directly you will not be contacted.
- Working independently
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Community Work
- Creative and Arts
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training
- Visitor Service/ Front of House
- Curatorial/Working with Museum Collection