Do you have a little bit of spare time over the weekends and school holidays? We have a range of family events taking place and are looking for volunteers to help support this part of our informal learning programme.
* Supporting arts, craft or heritage workshops for families
* Helping to set up the spaces
* Preparing materials in advance of the sessions
* Welcoming visitors, asking visitors to complete feedback forms and keeping a tally of visitors
* Taking photographs
Why get involved?
* Gain experience
* Develop a range of skills
* Meet new people
* Learn about working in a cultural building
How to get involved?
Sign up to Volunteer Makers and accept this challenge, then email email@example.com with your CV and short paragraph telling us why you would like to volunteer with us. If you don’t email us directly you will not be contacted.
- Working independently
- Working with Children 0-5yrs
- Working with Children 6 - 12yrs
- Working with Young People
- Community Work
- Creative and Arts
- Events and Programming
- Learning and Education
- Teaching and Training
- Visitor Service/ Front of House
- Curatorial/Working with Museum Collection