In 2020 we trialled a few different ways of making interactive games online using our collections and one of these games was in an online Escape Room style.
In the game you must help architect Alfred Waterhouse find all of the keys that the clocktower goblins have stolen so that he can escape from the VG&M.
We’d like to you to play our game and let us know what you think:
- Was it fun?
- How difficult was it?
- Would you like more of these types of escape room games?
- What was your favourite thing?
- Was there anything you didn’t like that we could improve upon?
Play the game and then get in touch with us using the feedback box at the end of the game.
Why get involved?
Help test our games for us so that we know what to make in the future. We require honest feedback from our visitors and our volunteers to help to tailor digital projects going forwards.
How to get involved?
1. Sign up to this challenge and click the blue button below to accept.
2. Play our escape room game by visiting following page: VGM Games - Victoria Gallery & Museum - University of Liverpool
Click on - “I'm an Architect, get me out of here!” and play the game.
Once you get to the end of the game there are a few boxes for you to fill out including one for feedback.
3. Don't forget to click the 'completed' button for this challenge once you've submitted the feedback
- Design & Illustration
- Maintenance and Repair
- Computers and Technology
- Creative and Arts
- Learning and Education